Licensed Home Childcare Provider located right off RT 38, RT 129 in Tewksbury, on the Wilmington line and minutes from all major highways (93/95)
*Licensed for Infants to School Age children
* CPR and First Aid certified
* 20 years of experience and still love what I do
* Age appropriate toys & activities for all ages
* Large fenced in yard on a quiet street for children to play
* Breakfast, Lunch & Daily Snacks included
* One - Five days a week available
* Reasonable rates
* Flexible Hours
* Excellent references are available upon request
I received my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education in 1992 and also received my Directors Degree. I have been working in the childcare field for 20 years and I still love it!!. My goal is to provide children of all ages with a safe environment in which they can explore, create, play, and learn at their own developmental pace. I have taught many different age groups from Infants to Kindergarten. I was also a Site Director for 3 years for Schoolage children at an Afterschool Program.
If you would like more information about my childcare, please call Jennine at (617)777-6099 or
E-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a great day!
Provider First Licensed on: 10/12/2005
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about MACAUDA, JENNINE. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.