My name is Ann Umesha. After spending years working at my own daycare in Newyork. I was excited to expand my role at Little Miracles Childcare as a director in Glastonbury CT. I also worked at many childcare centers and plus I’m currently finishing up my bachelors degree in Early childhood education. I am committed to providing your family with a loving and developmentally sound foundation for a lifetime of learning. At Little miracles, we know that play is a child's most important work, and we strive to create and maintain an environment where your child can grow and thrive while exploring the world around them. Thank you for sharing your precious children with us!
My goals is to provide a safe, caring homelike atmosphere for your child while at the same time providing for their physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development.
LITTLE MIRACLES childcare provides loving environment for all children. I believe that all children deserve love, attention, and nurturing.
I provide excellent childcare services to the families according to their convenient. Additional information LITTLE MIRACLES Childcare is a smoke free home and background checks and fingerprinting has been done on all household members and Employees.
• I accept children from 4 months to 12 years of age. • I provide nutritional meals that includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
• We have Circle Time where we go over our Colors, Numbers, Shapes, ABC's and Read Books.
• We do lots of Fun Art Projects and Coloring Sheets.
• We have Center Time which is hands on learning through exploration and creativity.
• We have Outdoor Playtime or Indoor Exercise which includes Music, Sing and Dance, Yoga and other Fun Games.
We offer daycare for kids in the followings he groups.
• Caterpillars ( 6 weeks to 12 months ) Children under two and half years of age will have a flexible schedule. They will be given individual attention including lots of time talking.
• Butterflies ( Ages 12 months to 30 months ) We will provide safe, open space for children whom are creeping and crawling. Infants and toddlers will be encouraged to play with a wide variety of safe toys and objects.
• Bumblebees ( 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years) Preschool age children will have opportunities to play and explore their surroundings. They will be given many learning experiences in a variety of developmental areas.
• GRASSHOPPERS - ( 4 to 12 years) Pre- k Curriculum includes an Early Literacy reading program Letter/ sound recognition and beginning phonics. Four and five years olds are in a phase if wonder and exploration. Operating hours
Monday- Friday 7.00 a.m - 5p.m
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Little Miracles Childcare. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.