Description: Our Mission
To cultivate the ability, intellect, and character of each student
1. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
2. All students can learn in a supportive and challenging program that assesses student achievement and performance which meets individual needs and reflects maximum learning.
3. Students’ self-esteem is enhanced when they are actively engaged in the learning process and have appropriate opportunities for success.
4. A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
5. Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school’s mission.
6. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to enable our students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about LIPSCOMB ELEMENTARY SACC. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.