Description: Kennedy Child Study Center’s (KCSC’s) mission is to assist children who experience significant delays in learning and other areas of early childhood development.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing evaluation and diagnosis, comprehensive therapy, and high-quality preschool education to young children with delays in learning and other areas of development;
- Advancing the holistic well-being of the families we serve through family support, including Medicaid service coordination, respite services, and information on healthy living and accessing community resources;
- Advocating for public policies that benefit young children with developmental delays, and developing programs to meet the changing needs of our families; and,
- Reinforcing best practices in early childhood special education through ongoing professional development for educators, therapists, and others working in the field.
KCSC is an affiliated agency of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York. We are approved and funded by:
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) as a Special Education Preschool.
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) as a Day Care provider.
- New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) as a provider of Medicaid Service Coordination and Respite Services.
Kennedy Child Study Center is incorporated in New York State and is registered as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with the IRS.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about KENNEDY CHILD STUDY CENTER, INC.. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.