Description: Kennedy Child Study Center’s (KCSC’s) mission is to assist children who experience significant delays in learning and other areas of early childhood development.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing evaluation and diagnosis, comprehensive therapy, and high-quality preschool education to young children with delays in learning and other areas of development;
- Advancing the holistic well-being of the families we serve through family support, including Medicaid service coordination, respite services, and information on healthy living and accessing community resources;
- Advocating for public policies that benefit young children with developmental delays, and developing programs to meet the changing needs of our families; and,
- Reinforcing best practices in early childhood special education through ongoing professional development for educators, therapists, and others working in the field.
KCSC is an affiliated agency of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York. We are approved and funded by:
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) as a Special Education Preschool.
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) as a Day Care provider.
- New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) as a provider of Medicaid Service Coordination and Respite Services.
Kennedy Child Study Center is incorporated in New York State and is registered as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with the IRS.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Brief Description: Violations requiring immediate correction (Public Health Hazards)<br/> Adulterated food observed being served. Food contact surfaces observed not manufactured as required. Food is not protected from cross contamination at time of inspection.|
|Brief Description: Violations requiring correction within two weeks (Critical Violations)<br/> Repackaged foods not free from exposure to contamination at time of inspection. Food containers observed not stored at least 6 inches off the floor at time of inspection.|
|Brief Description: Minor violations (General Violations)<br/> At time of inspection floors/walls ceilings were observed not maintained; in disrepair or covered in a toxic finish.|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about KENNEDY CHILD STUDY CENTER, INC.. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.