· Public education should exist to enable all children to reach and fulfill their potentials and to equip these individuals to participate fully and productively in the changing American culture.
· Success can and will be achieved because we value the inherent worth of every child.
· It is our responsibility to provide an atmosphere of mutual trust and understanding that will be conducive to the social, emotional, and academic growth of the child.
· Students should take responsibility for their learning and behavior.
· There is a positive correlation between school attendance and achievement.
· Teachers, staff, parents, students, and community play a key role in decision-making and policy development.
· It is important that faculty, parents, and community work collaboratively to reinforce moral values, encourage academic growth as measured with annual assessment, and instill an awareness of civic responsibilities.
· As educators, it is of utmost importance that we create and initiate these ideas so each child becomes an integral part of the school, community, and society.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Jones Cove Elementary Leap. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.