Description: The Establishment:
• El-Ber Islamic School was established in 1997
Levels of Education:
• Currently from Nursery to Sixth grade
• Children's education in a family-like Islamic environment
• Observance of Salaat-ul- Jumu’a (Friday Prayer), and Al-Jama'aat (daily group-prayer rituals) in the school.
• Protecting children and raising them in an Islamic manner
• Sincerity and Honesty
• Faithfulness and Trustworthiness
• Love to do good deeds and help others
• The Islamic curricula are based on The Holy Qur’an and the Noble
• New York State Advanced educational curriculum
• High–Level Arabic Language
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
Violations requiring correction within two weeks (Critical Violations)
At time of inspection child care service facility observed not maintained or in disrepair. Dry sweeping observed in areas occupied by children.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about ELBER ISLAMIC SCHOOL. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.