Description: We believe parents are the first and primary educators of their children. We support parents in nurturing their children.
· We believe the purpose of The Academy’s educational program is to increase the child’s competence in all aspects of development.
· We believe children learn most easily when involved in actual experiences with people and activities. They are active learners.
· We believe children pass through various stages of development and each child has a unique developmental time frame and pattern.
· We believe the child’s total development is important- social, emotional, physical, and cognitive. All areas of development are inter-related and affect each other.
· We believe children need time to be children. They need time to experience their childhood.
· We believe in an environment where there is mutual understanding and appreciation for people whose backgrounds, customs, and values are varied.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about The Academy of Learning & Development. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.