Description: WE believe in empowering ALL students to become innovative learners by teaching the Common Core State Standards and giving multiple opportunities to demonstrate their understanding beyond skills and knowledge.
· I am a learner.
· I am cared for and feel safe.
· I am supported.
· I am curious and want to learn.
· I put “first things first” and prioritize.
· I am “proactive” and have a plan.
· I can set goals and monitor my learning.
· I can ask questions to clarify my understanding of new information.
· I can receive feedback and use this feedback to shape my learning.
· I can talk about my learning and justify my thinking.
· I can respectfully challenge ideas.
· I can demonstrate my learning in different ways to show “I own this!”
· I can reflect on my learning and set new goals.
· I am proud of my learning and accomplishments.
· I AM a Southeast learner!
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Southeast Elementary School. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.