About the Provider
We have been in business for over 20 years and have a great history of excellent service that offers above and beyond child care. This dedication shows as our community reputation speaks for itself.
We believe in providing an environment that is safe, healthy, stimulating and fun.
Our goal is to provide individual attention to children that is cognitively, emotionally and socially stimulating. Our setting provides a home away from home, nutritious meal plans, a curriculum based on the IL Early Learning Standards, demonstrating how play is not just play for our kids. With the opportunity to develop and learn as they play in an optional bilingual environment, our kids are better prepare for kindergarten and beyond.
• Monday - Friday
• 7:30am - 5:30pm
• We also offer extend care till 6:00pm
Ages: We are a mixed group consisting of children:
• 6 weeks to 5 years
• Before and after school for 5 to 12 years old.
ABCD Family Daycare is proudly:
• Licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
• Regularly inspected by the Wilmette Fire Department
• An approved group day care by the Village of Wilmette
• Participates in the Association for Child Development Food Program
• Is a member of the North Suburban Family Day Care Association
• Attends monthly and annual Illinois Action For Children Trainings
• Has staff that is trained and certified in CPR/First Aid
Please call or email us for availability!
Be the first to review this childcare provider.
Write a review about SCHMIDT LUZ D. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved.
Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.
ChildcareCenter.us does not actively screen or monitor user reviews, nor do we verify or edit content. Reviews reflect
only the opinion of the writer. We ask that users follow our
. If you see a review that does not reflect these guidelines, you can email us. We will assess
the review and decide the appropriate next step. Please note – we will not remove a review simply because it is
negative. Providers are welcome to respond to parental reviews, however we ask that they identify themselves as