Description: - licensed before-school and after-school childcare at the Y, serving elementary and middle schools in our area
- summer day camp (ages 5-12) and Leaders in Training Program (ages 13-15)
- Voluntary Pre-kindergarten (VPK) licensed school-year program for 4-year-old’s
- youth sports including soccer, flag football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, martial arts swimming lessons for children (ages 3-12) and adults (ages 13 and older)
- Parent-Tot swimming classes for children ages 6 months-3 years
- dance lessons (ballet, tap and jazz) for ages 3-12
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Write a review about Pullum YMCA Child Care. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.