Description: MOCA Head Start Head Start is a comprehensive child development program for three to five year old children from low income families. Head Start has been a leader in providing services to children, including children with disabilities.
Head Start's approach to services includes:
* A nurturing environment that supports the health, growth, and development of each child in the context of the child's family, culture, and community;
* Parents as partners in the shared decision-making process and as active participants in policy groups;
* Recognition of the importance of strengthening linkages within communities
* Teaching children to have positive attitudes about themselves and learning * Transition activities to prepare children and families for public school
* Medical, Dental, Psychological and Handicapped services are provided at no cost to families
* Two meals each session and transportation to and from class are also provided MOCA Head Start offers part day and full day services to income eligible children ages 3 to 5 years. MOCA Head Start is committed to the integration of all agency and community services for the families we serve to ensure that our families have always come to the 'right place'.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Report Date||Report Type|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Missouri Ozarks Community Action, Inc.. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.