Description: Head Start is a federally funded comprehensive child development program that serves children prenatal to age five who are in families earning income at or below the federal poverty level. Head Start actually consists of two programs: Head Start (serving families with children ages three and four) and Early Head Start (serving children prenatal to age three, pregnant women, and their families).
Funding goes directly from the federal government (Department of Health and Human Services, DHHS) to local grantees. The federal government provides 80 percent of the annul cost to operate the program, and the remaining 20 percent must be generated locally.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Report Date||Arrival Time||Report Type|
|2017-04-17||09:50 AM||Monitoring Visit|
|2016-11-15||09:20 AM||Licensing Study|
|2016-02-17||10:10 AM||Monitoring Visit|
|2015-11-02||09:20 AM||Licensing Study|
|2015-06-18||09:15 AM||Monitoring Visit|
|2015-03-10||10:30 AM||Licensing Study|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Write a review about Lippitt Center. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.