Description: The Mission of Akron Summit Community Action, Inc. is:
To reduce poverty and promote self-sufficiency.
The Broad Objectives of the Agency are:
· To provide quality services to low-income individuals and families.
· To advocate for a poverty-free community.
· To assist families to become self-reliant.
· To stimulate expansion of economic opportunity for the poor and the community through economic development-related activities.
· To maximize operational efficiency.
· To become a pacesetter for other community action agencies by encouraging and implementing innovative programs.
· To provide and encourage community leadership in matters that affect low-income individuals and families.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Inspection Date||Inspection Type||Inspection Status||Corrective Action||Status Updated|
|2018-01-25||ANNUAL||PARTIALLY COMPLIANT||NON COMPLIANCE FULLY ADDRESSED||2018-02-28|
|2016-10-04||COMPLIANCE||PARTIALLY COMPLIANT||NON COMPLIANCE FULLY ADDRESSED||2016-10-05|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about CEDAR EARLY HEAD START/HEAD START. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.