Description: The Aspen Elementary School seeks, implements, and monitors best practices for student and teacher learning. The staff focuses on learning in collaborative teams. Faculty clearly defines, articulates, implements, and assesses what students know and are able to do, and are committed to the social, physical and emotional well-being of all members.
To seek, implement, and monitor best practices for all learners, we:
• Promote professional development that is research-based and responsive to learning needs.
• Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies that targets support for all students.
To focus on learning in collaborative teams, we:
• Foster a supportive and communicative administrative leadership team.
• Participate in supportive and communicative grade-level, vertical and learning teams.
• Provide sufficient, scheduled planning and collaboration time.
• Guide teams work efficiently and productively.
To define, articulate, implement, and assess student learning, we:
• Follow the adopted standards based district curriculum.
• Use data to guide instruction and to drive responsive targeted interventions (Classroom, ELL, Reading, Math, SpEd, G/T, Counseling etc.).
• Collect a body of evidence that demonstrates student learning.
To support the social, physical and emotional well-being of our school community, we:
• Communicate inclusively and effectively.
• Offer activities that enhance life skills and citizenship.
• Provide and create a safe positive environment
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Aspen Day Camp. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.