The experienced staff at Agape Christian Academy believes that each child is special, with specific social, emotional and educational needs. We strive to meet those needs in a loving Christian environment. The child’s learning will encompass not only specific skills and knowledge, but it will also develop the child’s self-esteem, self-discipline, responsibility, independence, and creativity. Christian values are reinforced daily through Bible study and classroom routines. Rules of behavior and expectations of mutual respect are founded in these values. Agape Christian Academy is “A place where children can grow and learn!”
The mission of Agape Christian Academy is to provide our students with successful learning opportunities in a Christian environment. These opportunities are designed to meet the individual needs of our students as we prepare them to become responsible citizens and valued Christian members of our community. We are commissioned to provide an affordable, safe, comfortable and caring environment in which children are challenged to explore their talents and maximize their mental and physical abilities as they learn about Christian morals and values.
To achieve this we:
• Teach Christian beliefs based on the bible.
• Provide challenging curricula that encourage creativity and a love of learning.
• Promote character building and problem-solving skills.
• Foster our students’ feelings of self-esteem and self-worth.
• Include our families and the community in the educational process.
• Establish a safe and supportive learning environment, which accepts and respects diversity
• Offer tuition fees below standard market fees - Potty Trained students - $165 a week Non-Potty Trained students - $175 a week Part-time - $40 a day Kindergarten - 6th grade - $125 a week
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Inspection Date||SHSI||Complaint Rated||Violations|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Agape Christian Academy and Religious Institution. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.