In-Home and Group Home Daycare in Enderlin, ND

The Enderlin home daycare options below are dedicated to providing families with quality home childcare in a safe and nurturing environment. Group home daycares are personable alternatives to large centers with hundreds of children. Entrusting your family childcare to a Enderlin home daycare gives children the added security of being cared for in a home environment while still giving parents the peace of mind that comes from knowing their children are under the supervision of licensed professionals. We gathered the information for home childcare centers in Enderlin into one place in order to help simplify your search and make it more enjoyable. Since home daycare information can change often, please help us stay up to date by letting us know if any of the information on our childcare providers is out of date or incorrect. We want to give you the right information every time.

Darbie's Daycare

Darbie's Daycare

103 10th Ave, Enderlin, ND 58027 | (701) 680-2758

Hi my name is Darbie McCallum!  I just opened up a small in-home family licensed daycare in Enderlin. I'm certified in Pediatric First Aid, CPR, AED, and Asthma care. • Non smoking home • No pets If interested in any spots or need more ...



6 Ave, Enderlin, ND 58027 | (701) 437-3801

LOUDEN GINA is a Group Child Care Home in ENDERLIN ND, with a maximum capacity of 20 children. The provider also participates in a subsidized child care program.

Thank you for using We are constantly enhancing our website to better service you. Please check back frequently for more updates. If you have any suggestions, please contact us. We appreciate your business and feedback very much.

Home Daycare Search

Zip Codes Near Enderlin, ND

Quick Links

North Dakota Child Care Licensing Agency

North Dakota Department of Human Services
Division of Children and Family Services
600 East Boulevard Ave., Dept. 325
State Capitol Building
Bismarck, ND 58505-0250
Phone: 701-328-3541
Toll Free: 800-472-2622
Web Site:
Note: Will refer to County licensing office