Hello! Thank you for looking into my home daycare.
What I am:
I am a State-Certified family child care provider in the South Portland area. I am proud to meet the State of Maine’s highest standards & regulations for child care. My home is open to children aged 3 months - 5 years old. My goal is to offer high-quality childcare in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. I am a fun, loving, professional, energetic, clean and organized child care. I take my job and responsibility seriously and I will make every effort to meet the needs of your child and provide you with peace of mind.
What I value:
• Keeping your child safe
• Open communication between parents and myself
• Healthy and nutritional daily meals and snacks
• Daily routines that meet the needs of the age group
• Outside play when weather permits
• Developing social skills
• Play based learning
Who I am:
• Mom to two wonderful boys and one basset hound mix
• Received my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education at Salem State College, MA
Fully licensed by the State of Maine
Infant/child first aid and CPR certified
What I offer:
• Two snacks (am & pm) and lunch (following the USDA food program)
• Fully fenced private back yard
Clean and well organized home (100% green, no harsh chemicals used)
• Smoke free home
I am a play based learning environment which helps children grow. Play is learning! What may look like simple fun to grow-ups, is actually what is needed to develop strong minds, bodies, and imagination in young people. We have inside and outside play/learning time as the weather permits. To add to the daily schedule we will learn manners, kindness, sharing, giving, caring, fairness, friendliness and patience.
Please email me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
Write a review about PUGATCH, HEATHER. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.