Description: Our mission is to provide a Childcare and Learning Center that serves the families of the Ohio Valley with services focusing on the developmental needs of children.
Our Goals At Noah’s Ark Are:
- To provide affordable, convenient, dependable childcare
- To create a childcare setting for social, cognitive and physical development
- To provide a nurturing environment
- Provide learning experiences for our children
- Provide a pleasant and safe space to play and learn
Noah’s Ark is a licensed year round childcare, preschool and after school program.
- We care for children ages 6 weeks – 12 years of age.
- Offer a full day preschool program to children ages 3-5.
- Before and After School Care Program to Bethlehem School
- After Care for Madison Elementary
- Daycare at WPHS for their students and staff children ages 6 weeks to 4 years.
- During Summer months we offer Summer camp to children ages 5-12.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Corrective Action Plan Start||Corrective Action Plan End||Outcome Code||Issue Completed Date|
|Non Compliance Code: 10.1.a. Children have adequate supervision|
|Non Compliance Code: 19.4.b. Periodically, staff checks roster to ensure children are present|
|Non Compliance Code: 19.12.b. Reports occurrence within 24 hours or by next work day.|
|Non Compliance Code: 23.4.c. An individual school-age child may be permitted to go to a non-public|
|Non Compliance Code: 7.4.j. Legal verification when one parent is sole legal guardian of the child|
|Non Compliance Code: 15.2.a.4. Child's health history|
|Non Compliance Code: 15.4.h.1. Written permission is provided by parent from a licensed health care provider|
|Non Compliance Code: 15.4.h.2.D. Directions for the administration of the medication|
|Non Compliance Code: 20.4.a.1.A. Is enclosed on all sides by a barrier that is at least 4 feet high|
|Non Compliance Code: 20.4.c.2. Outdoor environment is clear of hazards|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Noah's Ark Childcare & Learning Center. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.