State Certified - I am an affordable, experienced, reliable and responsible In My Home Daycare/Preschool Childcare Provider, with preschool teaching experience. I am state certified and licensed and have training in CPR and First Aid. I have been caring for infants and toddlers from the ages of 6 weeks to 4-year-olds. I will also take children for after school,
Our home is set in a quiet cul de sac, with beautiful natural surroundings and is fenced in. I is loving, clean, neat, healthy, and has safe surroundings and a relaxed atmosphere. It is a peaceful, loving environment with plenty of space and playroom. Children are special and a pleasure to have and teach. I am also pet-free.
Please see the following for additional information:
- Hours of operation - 7. 30 a.m. to 5. 30 p.m. (flexible)
- Healthy home cooked meals and snacks provided upon request.
- Outdoor and Indoor fun time
- Numbers, ABC's, coloring, preschool readiness activities
- Special one on one attention and care
- Affordable rate
- Stimulating, creative and educational fun toys and activities and much more.
Kindly contact me, there are limited places available. Children are a joy and lovely growing individuals with amazing little characters of their own.
Ringwood/Wanaque/Haskell/Bloomfield - Bus stop very close by
Write a review about Mary Poppins In Home Day Care. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.