Description: a few things about Kindergarten...
· Breakfast and lunch will be served at Lake School
· Families are assigned a lunch account number; parents send in money to “deposit” into the student’s lunch account; deductions are taken as the student buys meals or drinks
· Free and reduced lunch applications will be available at the start of school
· Students are monitored during meals and recess by adult staff members
· Anticipated schedule is 8:30 to 3:30
· All students attend 1/2 day on Fridays
· Each child brings a set of extra clothes for spills and accidents
· Students need to be current on immunizations
· Please let us know if your phone number or address changes
· Tuition is $250 per month for 9 months with a $50 registration fee
· Relax and trust that your child will love kindergarten
· Watch your child grow and celebrate that growth!
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about GUNNISON RE-1J PRESCHOOL. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.