Circle Time Child Care @Kensington - Kensington MD Licensed Child Care Center

3809 Farragut Avenue, Kensington MD 20895
(301) 933-4811

About the Provider

Description:

For over 55 years, Circle Time Child Care Inc. has prepared children for success. Our goal is to provide exceptional child care while preparing children for kindergarten. Circle Time believes that a child's infant and toddler years are a period of significant cognitive, emotional, and social development, a time where exploration, socialization, communication, and play are a critical center-point in a child's life. For that reason, we strive to implement curriculums that will individually enhance a child's natural ability to learn and create. Proudly, 70% of our children graduate with almost first-grade reading levels, while the remaining 30% of graduates achieve kindergarten level reading skills. On occasion, some students graduate reading at a second-grade level. These statistics are a solid testament to the hard work and dedication we put towards our children and the impacts Circle Time has on the future of our community through education. We are a beloved institution dedicated to the growth and success of our children as we endeavor to assist them in reaching their full potential. 

Additional Information:

Circle Time Child Care Inc. also has an in home family day care located in Silver Spring, MD and an Infant & Toddler Center in Wheaton, Md. Please call 301-933-4811 to inquire about all locations. Thank you! 


Program and Licensing Details

  • Capacity: 78
  • License Number: 160893
  • Age Range: 6 Weeks - 5 Years Old
  • Enrolled in Subsidized Child Care Program: No
  • Languages Supported: English, Spanish
  • Type of Care: Daytime
  • District Office: Region 5 - Montgomery County
  • District Office Phone: (240) 314-1400 (Note: This is not the facility phone number.)

Location Map

Inspection/Report History

Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.

Date Inspection Type Regulations Status
2019-01-18 Routine 13A.16.10.04A Corrected
Findings: Specialist observed cleaning agents under the sink in the winter room accessible to children in care; child safety locks were present but not locked to prevent access. Corrected at time of inspection.
2019-01-18 Routine 13A.16.12.01A(4) Corrected
Findings: Specialist observed 2% milk for children in child care.
2018-04-10 Routine 13A.16.05.12E Corrected
Findings: Specialist observed a large play structure with a slide that was not completely attached to the play structure. Specialist took photograph of slide.
2017-03-03 Routine 13A.16.09.04A(1) Corrected
Findings: The center did not have a suitable cot or mat for each child 12 months old to 5 years old.
2017-03-03 Routine 13A.16.10.04A Corrected
Findings: Potentially harmful items were stored in a location accessible to children.
2016-02-23 Routine 13A.16.06.04A(1) Corrected
Findings: The center did not obtain a medical evaluation for each prospective employee that met all requirements.

If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.

Reviews

Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Circle Time Child Care @Kensington. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.

Review Policy:
ChildcareCenter.us does not actively screen or monitor user reviews, nor do we verify or edit content. Reviews reflect only the opinion of the writer. We ask that users follow our review guidelines. If you see a review that does not reflect these guidelines, you can email us. We will assess the review and decide the appropriate next step. Please note – we will not remove a review simply because it is negative. Providers are welcome to respond to parental reviews, however we ask that they identify themselves as the provider.

Providers in ZIP Code 20895