Description: Our Staff Believes:
1. We provide a safe, disciplined, and caring environment, which promotes learning and meets the individual needs of the students and the staff.
2. Different teaching strategies and technologies should be used to accommodate the learning styles of the individual students.
3. Education makes a positive contribution to the success of students in terms of accepting responsibility, developing self-discipline, making good decisions, and creating a positive self-image.
4. Education should promote the lifelong development of the child academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
5. Family and community involvement plays an integral part in a child's education.
6. We encourage families to build an ethical foundation for their children.
7. We encourage developing an appreciation for the fine arts.
8. Students should gain and practice a strong sense of responsibility to community, state, and nation.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Date||Violation Corrected||Violation Narrative|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Beaver Elementary Pre-k. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.