Description: Ten Reasons To Choose Agape!
1) We are a non-profit ministry- this means that the revenue generated by our program is invested into the lives of your children! We are here to make a difference in the lives of our families!
2) Our integrity- we believe in striving for excellence. We have a history of nearly flawless state licensing inspections because we endeavor to represent Christ in all that we do.
3) We have a low staff turnover because we make careful selections in the hiring of our all Christian staff. Staff are encouraged to maintain their relationship with God and their roles as parents, spouses, children and friends in God's order of priority. We have several in-house teacher-aides that serve as substitutes at times- they are familiar with our children, our class routines and provide love and care for children in the absence of the lead teacher in each room.
4) Our experience- Our fourteen most senior employees have been here an average of over seven years. We LOVE what we do! Our newest staff members are selected because they FIRST have a love for children. Then education and experiences are considered in the selection and training processes.
5) Our training- training is provided and paid for staff. Ongoing support in childhood development and classroom management is provided as staff mature. Staff are encouraged through tuition reimbursement to continue their professional growth. Many staff are degreed or have their Child Development Associates Degree (CDA) through the Council for Professional Recognition, Washington, DC. We have an on-staff advisor to make this process convenient for our staff. Through STEP UP TO QUALITY, our staff have access to scholarships that cover 90% of their college expenses!
6) Our facility, including the full-sized gym, allows us plenty of space for exploring and experiencing fun ways to learn with our friends.
7) Our congregation supports Agape as an outreach ministry- we are not viewed as a "profit machine" to generate church income, but as part of the ministry of Dayspring.
8) We are privileged to be able to combine our call to ministry with our chosen vocation. Many people minister to children- we do it all week long!
9) Equipment purchases and supplies are a priority even though we do not charge as much as many other centers do. We want to meet the needs that staff have for classroom supplies and program materials.
10) Our literacy based program provides many opportunities for child interaction with books- our teachers receive collections of library books monthly that change as our weekly themes change. This provides a rich and ever-changing resource for learning. Our K4 and preschool classes use a phonics-based reading curriculum that prepares them for a successful Kindergarten year.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Inspection Date||Inspection Type||Inspection Status||Corrective Action||Status Updated|
|2019-10-09||ANNUAL||PARTIALLY COMPLIANT||NON COMPLIANCE NOT ADDRESSED||2019-10-21|
|2018-09-05||ANNUAL||PARTIALLY COMPLIANT||NON COMPLIANCE FULLY ADDRESSED||2018-10-02|
|2017-09-28||ANNUAL||PARTIALLY COMPLIANT||NON COMPLIANCE FULLY ADDRESSED||2018-01-08|
|2016-10-11||COMPLIANCE||PARTIALLY COMPLIANT||NON COMPLIANCE FULLY ADDRESSED||2016-10-17|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Write a review about AGAPE CHILDREN'S CENTER. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.