Description: V.I.P. TOTS creates engaging inclusive environments where young children learn and adults have access to positive solutions for supporting children.
• Childcare and Child Development, ages 18 months through age six
• Scholarships and funding available for eligible families
• Early Intervention for children with disabilities, serving children birth to three years old and children with high needs ages three to eight
• Home Program Early Intervention visits for children ages birth to three and sometimes ages three to eight
• Center Based Early Intervention classes for children ages 18 months to three years old
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Complaint||2019-07-09||COMPLAINT INVESTIGATION REPORT|
|Inspection||2019-06-06||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Other||2018-08-23||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Other||2017-06-16||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Other||2017-05-05||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Other||2016-12-09||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Other||2016-09-08||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Complaint||2016-08-16||COMPLAINT INVESTIGATION REPORT|
|Inspection||2016-08-16||FACILITY EVALUATION REPORT|
|Complaint||2016-07-19||COMPLAINT INVESTIGATION REPORT|
|Complaint||2016-04-20||COMPLAINT INVESTIGATION REPORT|
|Summary||06/06/2019, 08/16/2016||Type B Citation: 1;
*Type B citation is for a violation that, if not corrected, may become an immediate risk to the health, safety or personal rights of clients. Examples include faulty medical record keeping and lack of adequate staff training.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about V.i.p. Tots. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.