Scotty's Toy Box - Gillette WY Family Child Care Center

800 Shoshone Ave. , Gillette WY 82716
(307) 939-3290
1 Review

About the Provider

Description:

Here at Scotty's Toy Box, we specialize in infant and toddler care. We strive for a safe, educational and loving environment. All employees have their infant and toddler credential or working on it.

We are here not just for your child, but we are here for you. We know it is scary to leave your precious little one with strangers. So, we do our best to make you as comfortable as we can. We will send you pictures and updates throughout the day. You may call any time to check up on them. If you need to stop by and give them a little loving on your break, you are welcome to.

Come check us out see if we are a great fit for your family!!!!!

Additional Information:

My name is Connie, I am one of the only people in Campbell County to teach the Infant and Toddler Credential. So, I make it mandatory for all my employees to get theirs. All my workers go through the state and federal rules and regulations. They have background checks on: abuse, sex offender list and their fingerprints for any child related crimes. I have them do a drug test upon employment. Everyone does book studies, courses and gets mentored by our regional facilitating collaboration. She keeps us all up on the different developmental stages of the young child.

Did you know that the brain develops 90% from age birth to age 5? Then throughout the rest of your life it grows the other 10%.

 We are here to guide your child into getting the most out of the first 5 years.


Program and Licensing Details

  • License Number: 16983
  • Capacity: 114
  • Age Range: Infants 0-12 mon; Toddler 12-24 mon; Toddler 24-36 mon; Pre-School 3-5 years old
  • Rate Range $325 - $650
  • Enrolled in Subsidized Child Care Program: Yes
  • Type of Care: Childcare Center (SPECIALIZING IN INFANTS AND TODDLERS)
  • Transportation: Not Available
  • Schools Served: Campbell County and surrounding areas
  • District Office: Wyoming Dept of Family Services - Early Childhood Programs Division
  • District Office Phone: (307) 777-5491 (Note: This is not the facility phone number.)

Location Map

Inspection/Report History

Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.

Visit Date # of Violations Compliance Notices
2020-06-23 Facility Visit Click to View
2019-09-30 Renewal / Validation Visit Click to View
2019-06-05 TA Only
2019-04-16 Facility Visit Click to View
2019-03-28 TA Only
2019-03-27 TA Only
2019-02-21 TA Only
2019-01-23 Facility Visit Click to View
2018-12-03 Facility Visit Click to View
2018-11-27 Initial Inspection

If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.

Reviews

...
Rose Feb 13, 2021
I have used this provider for more than 6 months

These guys are awesome!!! They treat each child with love and respect. my child has gone here now for 2 years. At first I had a hard time leaving him. They made me feel loved and sent me pictures of him through out the day. I called to check on him, they did not mind talking to me and they made me feel better. Yes I still cried but I felt good about leaving him. He now just loves the there. He is 2 and a half and to see his smile when he gets there and hugs them melts my heart every time. So just wanted to let you know if you are looking into these guys, look no further they are the best at what they do. If you have a concern Connie the owner does everything in her power to comfort, inspire or train the teacher. She is GREAT!!! I thank God I found her when I did my son has flourished.

Was this review helpful to you?  Yes  No

Write a review about Scotty's Toy Box. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.

Review Policy:
ChildcareCenter.us does not actively screen or monitor user reviews, nor do we verify or edit content. Reviews reflect only the opinion of the writer. We ask that users follow our review guidelines. If you see a review that does not reflect these guidelines, you can email us. We will assess the review and decide the appropriate next step. Please note – we will not remove a review simply because it is negative. Providers are welcome to respond to parental reviews, however we ask that they identify themselves as the provider.

Providers in ZIP Code 82716