Description: Our Mission for your family...
In order to foster quality care and "best practices" early childhood education, we at Loving and Learning Center encourage:
* Basic trust in the child to be an initiator, an explorer and a self learner.
* An environment for the child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging and emotionally nurturing.
* Time for uninterrupted play.
* Freedom to explore and interact with other infants, toddlers. and preschoolers.
* Involvement of the child in all care activities to allow the child to become an active participant rather than a passive recipient.
* Sensitive observation of the child in order to understand his/her needs.
* Consistency, clearly defined limits and expectations to develop discipline and socialization.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|05/19/2016, 02/15/2012||Type B Citation: 3;
*Type B citation is for a violation that, if not corrected, may become an immediate risk to the health, safety or personal rights of clients. Examples include faulty medical record keeping and lack of adequate staff training.
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about LOVING & LEARNING CENTER - INFANT. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.