Powell, WY Child Care Centers
Child development centers in Powell vary in size as well as in scope. While some offer progressive curriculums and the latest advancements for preschools, others are more intimate daycare centers that take a more relaxed approach to childcare. Whatever your priorities, finding the right daycare center for your child is important. We’ve made the seemingly overwhelming task easier by collecting basic information such as size, location, and licensing information for child development centers in Powell into a single location. Simply click on the links below to learn more about Powell childcare centers that are dedicated to providing families with safe, quality childcare. You can also read reviews about various childcare providers to learn more about which is the right choice for your family. We always welcome comments and corrections, to better the browsing experience on our site.
You may also want to check out 13 family child care providers and group home daycare in Powell Home Daycare.
Absaroka Head Start began as a summer program in 1965 under the Community Action Program (CAP) under the direction of the late Jim Argeris. It is federally funded 80% and the other 20% is made up in in-kind donations. Absaroka Head Start has since expanded to seven counties, with centers in ten locations (Basin, Buffalo, Cody, Lander, Lovell, Powell, Riverton, Sheridan, Thermopolis, and Worland) and 19 classrooms. This area covers 28,616 square miles in rural northern Wyoming. In 1978, Absaroka Head Start was incorporated and became Absaroka, Inc. This year Absaroka Head Start will complete 45 years of service to the community of Worland.
Every child is unique and we believe that success and growth come from encouragement and praise. Our teachers focus on building every child’s self esteem and confidence through positive feedback and rewards. We nurture their natural strengths. A child see’s the world around them with wonder and awe, we believe in encouraging their natural curiosity.
The mission of Children's Resource Center is to provide early intervention programs which focus on the development and educational needs of children birth through age five and to offer support to the child's family.
The program at Imagination Station Preschool takes a Montessori based approach combined with teacher guided learning to give your child the most well-rounded and productive learning experiences possible. Montessori based learning encourages children to learn through self-discovery and encompasses the idea that young children learn best through the use of all five senses. A Montessori approach emphasizes the importance of a prepared environment which makes learning most natural and convenient for children. It is also important for preschool age children to receive teacher guidance throughout their learning processes. At Imagination Station Preschool, we know what academic skills your child needs to be a successful kindergartener. The school will support your child’s individual learning styles and help him/her learn in the ways that work best!
We are An NAEYC accredited center that provides child care for children ages 2-12. We participate in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program through the Wyoming Department of Education. We offer student employment opportunities to early childhood/elementary education majors attending NWC. We offer A warm and loving environment where the individuality, uniqueness, and creativity of each child are encouraged. Diverse opportunities for growth and development in the cognitive, social/emotional, physical and adaptive domains. A welcoming environment for parent participation.
The Learning Garden is a Child Care Center in Powell WY. It has maximum capacity of 68 children.
IMMANUEL CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL is a Child Care Center in Powell WY. It has maximum capacity of 21 children.
In partnership with families, Powell Christian School offers Christ-centered, academically excellent education that challenges students and their families to live and act as committed followers of Jesus Christ in every area of their lives. To provide Christian educational experiences regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or financial status.
Barnyard Tots is a Child Care Center in Powell WY. It has maximum capacity of 58 children.
Northwest College Children's Learning & Care Ctr is a Child Care Center in Powell WY. It has maximum capacity of 73 children.
Thank you for using ChildCareCenter.us. We are constantly enhancing our website to better service you. Please check back frequently for more updates. If you have any suggestions, please contact us. We appreciate your business and feedback very much.