Our Vision is to work in partnership with families and the community to enhance the abilities and skills of the whole child; including social, physical, intellectual, communication, and emotional development.
• Create a safe and enriching learning environment for children age 6 weeks-13 years
• Create an environment of cooperation and collaboration to enhance the process of learning and working together.
• The teachers learn the needs of individual children and plan for the successful fulfillment of those needs.
• Develop strong relationships among children, families, teachers, and their environment.
• Create opportunities for exploration, interaction, and experimentation with peers and adults.
• Create an environment that expands upon the current knowledge of our children to promote further learning.
Where possible, ChildcareCenter provides inspection reports as a service to families. This information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We encourage families to contact the daycare provider directly with any questions or concerns, as the provider may have already addressed some or all issues. Reports can also be verified with your local daycare licensing office.
|Report Date||Report Type|
If you are a provider and you believe any information is incorrect, please contact us. We will research your concern and make corrections accordingly.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about ODESSA COMMUNITY DAY CARE CENTER INC. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.