Beth's Home Childcare-Preschool is a small mixed aged program which is Registered and Licensed through the State of Maryland.
1. A Lead teacher (Beth Roberts) has her Bachelor Degree in Elementary and Special Education. (Preschool and School Age Child Teacher Qualified)
2. National Association for Family Child Care Accreditation ( I am the only Home Daycare in Mt. Airy that has been awarded Accreditation)
3. Maryland Child Care Credentialed (Highest Level)
4. Participant of the Maryland Food Program ( I provide breakfast, 2 snacks, lunch and dinner depending on your child's hours of care)
5. Participant of the Maryland Asthma Program
6. Maryland Lets Move Childcare Program
7. Maryland Excels (Highest Level)
8. Monthly Themed Curriculum
9. Pre-K and Preschool Program ( Ages 2-5) Teacher (1) Student Ratio (7).
10. Each child will have Individualized Care and Attention
Beth's Home Childcare-Preschool has been opened and licensed since August 2013. I am a mother of three children and I graduated from Hood College in Frederick, Maryland May 2008 with my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary and Special Education.
Beth's Home Childcare-Preschool provides a structured childcare center feeling and at the same time your family will feel the home atmosphere that our program offers. We use a combination of Structured and Non-Structured Play throughout our day.
Beth's Home Childcare-Preschool offers activities and learning opportunities that will allow the children to grow and develop in areas of Personal and Social Development, Language, Mathematical Thinking, Scientific Thinking, Social Studies, The Arts, and Health and Physical Education.
Our Daily Routine Includes: Breakfast, Table Activities, Circle Time, Calendar, Story Time, Weekly Theme, Music/ Movement and Yoga, Arts and Crafts, Social Studies, Science, Math, 2 Snacks, Outside Play, Lunch, Rest Time, Free Play in the Centers, Gardening, Homework Assistance and much more.
Please call me for a tour.
Be the first to review this childcare provider. Write a review about Beth's Home Childcare-Preschool. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved. Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.